Pencil Portraits start with your favorite photos.
A good reference photo will make the difference between a good portrait, and a GREAT portrait.
Portraits can be drawn as high or lower detail and can be created from one or a few photos. The best reference photos are ones that clearly show the subject of your portrait with as many details as possible.
High resolution images are best for me to work from. The clearer your photo is, the better a completed portrait will look. If reference photos are not clearly in focus I cannot see (and draw) what you already know.
Photo quality is important. When details like eyes remain clear in a photo when zooming in on a computer, tablet or phone screen, those are great photos to work from! (For portrait requests using older photo/s, it can be possible to create a portrait if I can see some of the details.)
Close ups are good!
1. Contact me at 416-894-7671 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with good quality high resolution photo/s attached so I can give you a few options for purchasing. Tell me about your portrait idea!
3. Make a deposit of 30-50% or purchase in full to confirm your portrait order. You can purchase in person, through e-transfer, or with credit card.
4. Receive an outline and progression images as I work on your portrait. The balance is due upon completion.
Your finished portrait will be hand delivered or securely shipped. Portraits can be ordered and shipped across the globe.
Ideas for a portrait:
- A special wedding, anniversary or milestone birthday gift.
- An In Memoriam or Celebration of Life piece of a beloved family member, friend or loved one.
- Unique collections or "Hall of Fame" displays for your corporation, association or business that proudly showcase your history and success over the years; and for impressing and rewarding your valued associates at award ceremonies and presentations.
- Your beloved pets, favorite animals, prized car, childhood home, or other subject of sentimental meaning.
They are one of a kind offerings for a special occasion or just because; for others or yourself, as part of a collection, or individual pieces. Unique original gifts for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, celebrations of life, milestone events, or for a reason that holds significance for you. Portraits can be pre-purchased as a gift card, custom framed, made into beautiful prints, and recreated into custom cards, to proudly display and share with others.
A little bit of your heart and soul go into each portrait. A whole lot of passion, creativity and love go into each one.
Send me your portrait idea and favorite photo/s to email@example.com .
I'll offer you advice and guide you through the process to have your portrait created.