Original and custom Pencil Portraits take an average of 2-4 weeks to create depending on size, subject and details. Please order your portrait in advance, especially if you are ordering for a special occasion.
High detailed fine art portraits
Drawn with many details and shading to give the most realistic look for your portrait. Works best for great photo references.
8"x 10" - $600 | 10"x 12" - $750 | 12"x 15" -$1000
Lower detail illustrative portraits
Includes details of main features like eyes, nose , lips and hair/fur and with minimal to light shading.
6"x 8" $225 | 8"x 10" $295
Photography creation package + Hand Drawn Portrait
A custom photography session to create reference photos for your hand drawn portrait + beautiful photos for your collection.
Photography sessions can be booked for sentimental occasions like weddings, engagements, birthdays, anniversaries, or other sentimental celebrations, or a session designed to create reference photos of your favorite people, pets and passions.
Contact me for pricing and booking.
Pricing guide reflects unframed portraits. Framing options available.
- Pricing is in Canadian funds. Taxes are included. Shipping costs may be extra.
- *Additional person/pet/subject or background per portrait - $50-$100+ depending on details and size.
- Custom sizes are available upon request. Fine art print/s can be created from an original.
- Personal hand delivery of your completed portrait within Oakville and surrounding areas including Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Mississauga and Toronto. Secure packaging and shipping of your completed portrait if you reside a further distance away.
**If you don't have a great photo for me to work from, I may still be able to draw a realistic portrait if there is enough detail in the photo for me to see. I understand that older photos are special to you and can use a selection of photos to create a portrait composition.
You're part of the process. Co-create your portrait with me.
- I guide you in choosing the right photo/s, size for your portrait, details that you want to include, and best displaying options.
- You will receive progressive updates as your portrait is being created, so you can be part of the final look and feel of your finished piece of custom artwork.
Included with each portrait:
- A digital image of your completed portrait sent to you through email and perfect for sharing through social media or saving as a wallpaper on your mobile phone or computer screen.
- My stamp of authenticity on the back of your completed portrait.
- A guide on caring for your original artwork and/or print/s.
With proper care, finished portraits are treasured pieces that will last a lifetime.
- Recreate your original portrait with every detail intact, on fine art paper, canvas or acrylic.
- Be earth friendly with Eco-friendly prints available on bamboo and sugar cane fine art papers.
- Impressively display your artwork with professional framing, a service I provide for your completed portrait.
- Include striking name plates for your completed portrait when choosing framing options.
Helping you align, celebrate and reconnect to the things in life that matter, with realistic hand drawn portraits that infuse your heart, nurture your soul and fuel your passions.
Please start by sending me an email describing your portrait idea to firstname.lastname@example.org with your favorite photo/s attached so I can give you a few options for purchasing. You can also call me at 416-894-7671.