Original and custom Pencil Portraits take an average of 2- 4 weeks to create depending on size, subject and details. Please order your portrait 2- 6 weeks before you require it, especially if you are ordering for a special occasion.
Gift cards are available if time is of essence. They allow the receiver the option of becoming part of the creation process for a Pencil Portrait and are a great alternative for a timely gift. (Read more below).
Please start by sending me an email describing your portrait idea to email@example.com with your favorite photo/s attached so I can give you a few options for purchasing. You can also call me at 416-894-7671.
1. Call me direct at 416-894-7671 or email me with your photos attached. Tell me about your portrait idea!
You can also go to the contact page and fill out the request form so I can learn a bit of background for your portrait. I am happy to arrange in person consultations for portrait inquiries to discuss your ideas.
2. Make a deposit to confirm your portrait order. I can get started on the creation of your portrait.
Once we've gone over the details and I have given you an accurate quote, make a deposit to confirm your order. Purchase with cash, credit card or e-transfer.
3.Receive an outline and progression images as I work on your portrait. Become part of the creation process.
The balance is due upon completion. I arrange delivery once all details are finalized, whether it's hand delivered or securely shipped. Portraits can be ordered and shipped across the globe.
See the pricing guide for portraits at the bottom of this page.
Payment and Purchasing Options:
Meet me in person to confirm and purchase your portrait order, or choose to purchase online. Portraits may be purchased with one full payment, or split into 2 or more payments. Online and in person credit card purchases are processed through Square payment processing.
Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about purchasing a Gift Card, or purchase by clicking the button below.
Gift Cards are a great alternative when time is of essence. They allow the receiver the option of becoming part of the creation process for a Pencil Portrait. Gift Cards can be used for the future creation of a custom Pencil Portrait or print, and are redeemable at any time. Denominations are any amount you wish, and can be used as a deposit, full payment, recreation print/s and framing of a completed Pencil Portrait.
- Debit purchase through e-transfer
- Credit card purchase. I send you an invoice with link to take you through a secure and easy payment process.
Purchase in person:
- Purchase with cash, company check or money order
- Purchase with secure mobile swiped credit card payment processing (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover)
Click on any of the options below to purchase through the online store.
Give the gift of an original piece of artwork for someone special, or a noted associate.
After you have received your price quote, make a deposit to start the process of having your Pencil Portrait created.
After you have received your price quote, purchase your portrait in one full payment.
Plan ahead for a portrait. Purchase your Pencil Portrait over time.
Make as little as 3 or as many as 12 payments to purchase a hand drawn Pencil Portrait. This option is perfect for planning for a special occasion, or for a timely portrait creation. I will set you up with timely payments that fit your schedule.
Please drop me a line at email@example.com to discuss a plan that works for you.
I can provide you with an accurate quote after I have seen the photo/s to be used to create your portrait. Prices will vary depending on your subject and portrait idea.
People, Pets or sentimental subject
(head and shoulder one subject) high detailed portrait
Works best for GREAT photo references.
- 9" x 12" - $700
- 10"x 13" - $800
- 11"x 14" - $900
- 12"x 16" - $1000
- 16"x 20" -$1200+
High detailed portraits are drawn with many details and shading to give the most realistic look for your portrait. They are drawn best from great photo references or can be drawn from a selection of photos and/or references. If you don't have a great photo for me to work from, I can still draw a highly realistic portrait if there is enough detail in the photo for me to see.
People, Pets or sentimental subject
(head and shoulder one subject) lower detailed portrait
Lower detailed portraits include details of main features like eyes, nose , lips and hair/fur and may have no additional shading or very little shading in the portrait.
All sizes available starting at approx. $300
Pricing is in Canadian funds. Taxes are included. Shipping costs may be extra.
- *Additional person/pet/subject per portrait - $50-$100+ depending on details and size of portrait
- Background and additional details may be extra
- Larger sizes can be available upon request, or a larger sized fine art print can be created from an original.
- Personal hand delivery of your completed portrait within Oakville and surrounding areas including Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Mississauga and Toronto. Secure packaging and shipping of your completed portrait if you reside a further distance away.
Included with each portrait:
- A digital image of your completed portrait sent to you through email and perfect for sharing through social media or saving as a wallpaper on your mobile phone or computer screen.
- My stamp of authenticity on the back of your completed portrait.
- A guide on caring for your original artwork and/or print/s.