Original and custom Pencil Portraits take an average of 2- 4 weeks to create depending on size, subject and details. Please order your portrait in advance, especially if you are ordering for a special occasion.
- Contact me direct at 416-894-7671 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with good quality high resolution photo/s attached so I can give you a few options for purchasing. Tell me about your portrait idea!
- Choose your portrait size.
- Option to include standard or upgraded custom framing.
- Once details are finalized, I will send you an invoice. Make a deposit (30-50%), to confirm your portrait order.
- Receive an outline and progression images as I work on your portrait. The balance is due upon completion. Delivery details are arranged once all details are finalized. Your finished portrait will be hand delivered or securely shipped.
- Portraits can be ordered and shipped across the globe.
You're part of the process. Co-create your portrait with me.
- I guide you in choosing the right photo/s, size for your portrait, details that you want to include, and best displaying options.
- You will receive progressive updates as your portrait is being created, so you can be part of the final look and feel of your finished piece of custom artwork.
Lower detail illustrative portraits
Includes details of main features like eyes, nose , lips and hair/fur and have minimal to light shading.
6" x 9" $250 | 9" x 12" $350
High detailed fine art portraits
Drawn with many details and shading to give the most realistic look for your portrait. Works best for great photo references.
9" x 12" $750 | 11"x 14" $950 | 15"x 20" $1250+
Pricing guide reflects unframed portraits. Framing options available.
- Pricing is in Canadian funds. Taxes are included. Shipping costs may be extra.
- *Additional person/pet/subject per portrait - $50-$100+ depending on details and size
- Background and additional details may be extra
- Custom and larger sizes are available upon request.
- Larger sized fine art print/s can be created from an original.
- Personal hand delivery of your completed portrait within Oakville and surrounding areas including Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Mississauga and Toronto. Secure packaging and shipping of your completed portrait if you reside a further distance away.
**If you don't have a great photo for me to work from, I may still be able to draw a realistic portrait if there is enough detail in the photo for me to see. I understand that older photos are special to you and can use a selection of photos to create a portrait composition.
Included with each portrait:
- A digital image of your completed portrait sent to you through email and perfect for sharing through social media or saving as a wallpaper on your mobile phone or computer screen.
- My stamp of authenticity on the back of your completed portrait.
- A guide on caring for your original artwork and/or print/s.
With proper care, finished portraits are treasured pieces that will last a lifetime.
- Recreate your original portrait with every detail intact, on fine art paper, canvas or acrylic.
- Be earth friendly with Eco-friendly prints available on bamboo and sugar cane fine art papers.
- Impressively display your artwork with professional framing, a service I provide for your completed portrait.
- Include striking name plates for your completed portrait when choosing framing options.